Saturday, November 13, 2010

Basking in God's Grace and Love


Writing this new book about what I've learned about God has certainly drawing me deeper and deeper into His love and grace. It's been amazing.

I posted a mediocre picture of my front yard, but Kari posted a much prettier one Just go look at hers ;-)

I took my picture right before two huge branches collapsed under the weight of the snow in our front yard. It's still coming down and while it is beautiful, it's a lot, early in the season, and we may not be able to get out and get the things we need for our big celebration tomorrow. But I'm taking one minute at a time.

Time to get the powerpoints done for tomorrow, help kids with confirmation projects, and then help Bart get ready with the food and shopping for tomorrow.

Busy day, but a good one.

1 comment:

Integrity Singer said...

so jealous!