Sunday, November 07, 2010

The Perfect Flight

I think I just came off of the perfect flight. It was a two-hour, non stop flight from Indianapolis to Minneapolis. I was in seat 37D -- right in the middle seat way in the back, but I changed it to 13C on the aisle, a few seats from first class. The plain was nearly full but the middle seat in MY seat was empty, thus I didn't have to snuggle with a stranger.

I was able to have a snack because i could use the middle tray table, and since the snack cart had just passed me, he let me go to the first class bathroom. I got off the plane and it was only at gate C-2, so I didn't have to walk past 20 gates to get to the baggage claim. When I arrived at baggage, my bag came off first. And there is a full internet single at the coffee place with a table and chair across from the very carousel my bags came on. And I have just enough battery to last me to the 11:00 shuttle....

Maybe that's God's way of saying that He's with me even if I can't be in church. I'm going to listen to a sermon or two -- Bart's sermons are online and he has been preaching so well lately....

So that will be my church as I work on a couple fun projects and wait to take that shuttle home to my family...

No comments: