Saturday, March 05, 2011

A Couple Things to Share

Bart wrote a creative piece that was published on the Weavings blog and I thought for sure I had told you about it, but it's looking like maybe I didn't. So check it out! It's called My Heart is Like Wax.

I have also finished updating our website after the software debacle.

I hope you'll check it out -- it shows things we have written and where we are speaking next and there is a cool page with descriptions of each of the kids...

If this is your first time to check it out let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Aprilelah said...

Hey Claudia,

The new site looks great! I did notice some links that need your attention though - the "Speaking Schedule" link doesn't seem to work on the Claudia or Bart pages. I noticed because that's where I expected to see where you'd be speaking next.
Love to see the site evolve!
- AprilinRI

Claudia said...

That's weird. They are working for me. Anyone else having trouble?