Friday, April 22, 2011

A Profound Experience

Last night I had a profound religious experience. If you are a Christian, you might want to read about it -- but it is definitely not a non-sectarian post. ;-- I blogged about it in my "Scripture As I See It" blog so you might want to check it out.

Today I have one home visit and then we get to babysit Isaac! The kids are home from school although a couple are at friends today. Last nights emotion has me exhausted this morning, but fortunately I'm fairly caught up on work so I will be able to relax and start getting things ready for Easter. Hopefully tonight's service will be less of a shock for some of our kids and they will be able to handle it.

If I don't blog much this weekend it's because I'm going to try and stay away from the computer as much as possible and be present with my kids.... I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Penelope said...

I've cut my blogging down to just a few days a week and only late at night or early in the morning. Everyone seems happier. Our kids need our time!