Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally!

Blogger has been down and I have felt like a non-person. People weren't commenting, and I couldn't post.

Right now I finished babysitting both Gabby and Isaac at the same time and Gabby was NOT happy to be left. Salinda had an interview and Henry has a job here in Mankato starting MOnday -- found out at noon. So it looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of them. It's great that Henry has this chance -- I know the guy is tough -- Mike worked for him -- but he is willing to hire guys who are having trouble finding work and then see how they do. He starts orientation on Monday morning at 6 a.m.! I guess that's one way to find out if a guy is serious about work.

Henry is a hard worker. When he can find a job he works hard -- has done combining 14-16 hours a day for a few harvest seasons, etc. SO hopefully he'll be able to find a rhythm and do well there.

I woke up exhausted this morning. It's been kind of a strange week here. The weather has gone from one extreme to the other, the kids are restless, some of the kids have been fairly disobedient and it's time for me to crack down on some things. That's never easy.

It's also May which means that every Saturday morning we can take our junk down to the dump and not have to pay to leave it there so we need to get some work done around here.

those are my random thoughts .... I know, not brilliant.

No comments: