Sunday, May 01, 2011

From the MSP Airport once again





Seems I've blogged many times from this airport. Today I have a new spot though -- as I'm not flying out of my favorite gate.

Shuttle ride was very long and annoying this morning but since I don't have a flight until 3 p.m, it didn't matter much. I have an Ipad. Need I say more?

I board in four hours. I have plenty of work to do so I'll not be bored.

I feel quite out of sync when I am only home for a day or two at a time. I still manage to keep up with my work but it makes for very long days and I'm not fun to be around when I'm sleep deprived -- especially when kids who watch a lot of TV and sleep for many many hours more than I do are suggesting that I should give them MORE money for the chores they do. I ended up leaving the room in a teary huff after a conversation about that yesterday.

I am feeling fairly whiney -- but I got a big book order for Amazon -- the biggest so far -- for our first book so that has cheered me some.

I'm sure I"ll get a good attitude going at some point....

And pictures of my grandkids always make me smile. Maybe they will you too.

No comments: