Saturday, May 07, 2011

It's interesting isn't it....

How one little thing can bug you and make you internally sigh. I was taking time to do the paperwork online to get my second book up to be sold on Amazon and found that I had a review entitled "Disappointing" for my first book.

Only six people of the hundreds who have bought a copy have taken time to write a review, so if you have nothing else to do today, maybe writing a quick review would lift my spirits a bit. Unless you found the book disappointing as well, then maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself.

You can do it straight from this link I believe and it would sure be appreciated.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Well gee Claudia I have not read your book yet (stressing the YET) but disappointing is not ever a word I would use to describe your writing!