Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Slow Relaxing Day

My parents are now 82 and 88 and they don't do anything fast. So yesterday was a slow day full of a lot of nothing. I have been working on a volunteer project though, which will be unveiled soon -- it has something to do with the Ugandan orphans I mentioned a while back...

Isaac has been delightful and John and Courtney are relaxed and seem to be enjoying my parents. WE are having a nice time.

I made the mistake of signing into Ancestry.com and now I'm obsessed to find out how blue my blood is. ;-) It appears that nearly every ancestor I have came to New England in the 1600s from England. With Ancestry it's not research -- it's just a series of clicks and the information appears!

So I'm going to get back to that.

I promise I'm going to post pictures soon!

No comments: