Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hopefully I'm back!

Had a great time in the Quad Cities. We had a great day Sunday spending time with more friends. Then yesterday we spent the day getting back home. By the time we arrived I was too tired to do anything! I was really wiped out. Finished a book and then just sat and waited until bedtime.

This morning Dominyk had a pych appointment and now I"m trying to get the book ready for a 2nd edition printing. Also am scrambling through emails as fast as I can. Have a lunch meeting at 12:30.

I was realizing this morning that during the past six months, I have been able to see nearly all of the most important people in my life. If I had a list of my top 20 most significant people, I have been able to see about fifteen of those people this summer and it has been so good to do so. It feeds my soul.

Now I just have to give my body the rest it needs to maneuver all these silly health conditions that I don't have time for. I have three more speaking engagements in the next couple weeks and then I'll be able to relax... as much as anyone can who has Thanksgiving, Christmas, and 9 birthdays to celebrate in November/December!

No comments: