Thursday, June 02, 2005

Everything is Bloggable

I have borderline OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). It's been self-diagnosed, but my recent desire to blog has proven it to be true more than ever.

Did you realize that everything is a blog topic?

Just today, on the trip to the orthodontist, I wanted to blog many topics:

The fact that I have driven the same van 150,000 miles (of the 157,000 on it). I'm assuming my husband and oldest son drove the other 7000. But the places it has been and where it has taken me, the arguments and fun times we've had inside, all bloggable.

The unbelievable amount of money that orthodontists make. While I'm sitting there talking to the guy about how yet another one of our kids probably needs braces, there is a constant barrage of numbers going through my mind -- $5100 x how many people per hour x how many hours per day x how many hours per week -- he's making a killing.

The not so bright things my kids say. Example from today, "Mom what's a drag bus?" (Dont' ask)

The fact that I have son whose name has been consistently mispronounced by 2 of his siblings for 6 years.

I could write paragraphs, blog entries, for each one of these topics.

All of the sudden, everything is bloggable.

No comments: