Monday, February 20, 2006

Things I'm Going to Miss Part One


I am showing you this picture not only because Dominyk is cute and is now the wallpaper on my cell phone, but because I want you to see the border and walls in my bedroom. I am really going to miss this bedroom. About 3 years ago a friend of mine, awesome person by the way, named Mary, helped me (as did several other people) completely redo the walls in most of the parsonage. We painted and put up borders and decorated to surprise Bart while he was gone for 33 days working on his doctorate in New Jersey. I mention Mary and not everyone else because she worked for a solid week with me, every second she wasn't doing her regular job and didn't ask for a penny.

I love my bedroom. We used the two-brush system to give it texture, bought really cool lighthouse pictures, and put up the lighthouse border that I love. Since Bart and I honeymooned in Maine, our bedroom was a constant reminder of that trip.

When we move I want our bedroom to look exactly like this one. I gotta find myself friends quick to help with this project or try to find ways to get my old friends to do this with me.

Uh Oh... That brought on another blog entry...

No comments: