Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lots of Rest

I slept a LONG time last night and I needed it. The only pain reliever that Bart had was the PM kind and I have cramps (I know, too much information) so I took it and slept almost 10 hours. It felt great. When I did wake up to go to the bathroom, I was too groggy to worry about anything and went right back to sleep.

I also had time to shave my legs for the first time in a long time. You can tell that I don't do it often if it is blogworthy.

In just a little over two hours we are heading to Cindy's and THAT is going to be an adventure. Sarah the Foodie is going to make lunch and then we're meeting as many of the kids as possible before we head to visit friends in SC.

This morning I will continue to work until Bart is done and then we're off!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Cindy should feel honored that you shaved your legs for her. LOL ~Kari

Sunny said...

Gee, guess kari and I just aren't worthy of hairless legs huh?
LOL
Hope you enjoyed your visit with Cindy.

Sarah Beam said...

It was very, very cool to meet you and Bart. Hope you two can come back again sometime.