Friday, April 20, 2007

My Situation

Right now my house is full of children. Soon it will be fuller. I am surrounding myself with my friends because it makes me feel safer. Tonight I will spend a great deal of time being a taxi -- but will have two other families here, so hopefully the 5 of us adults (Bart is out of town) will be able to parent the 12 children who will be here until 8 p.m. (4 of them are going to a lock in at that time).

Tomorrow is going to be quite the day -- we have some shopping that has to be done (Dominyk's birthday will be celebrated tomorrow). Salinda also has some clothes shopping she thinks she needs to do and Bart will be gone all day. Ricardo has soccer practice . . . it will be a day of running.

On Monday morning my inbox was empty. Tonight I am behind by 76. The big project I found out about on Tuesday that I need to get done ASAP still isn't done.

Yesterday, I willed something else to happen. I closed my eyes, before John walked into the building, and hoped that he had given up on this hairstyle

I opened, my eyes, he walked in, and this is what I saw.



See . . . I have psychic powers.

No comments: