Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Nearly Seamless Day

Everything has just been working like clockwork today. We seem to be walking into perfect situations, timing has been just right.

I'm quite tired.... almost asleep but it is only 6:45 MN Time. We just had an incredible meal at Tinatapas. I had always been fascinated by the idea of the Tapa Bars in Spain, and this one, though not in Spain was terrific. Great food, awesome atmosphere. I ate way too much but hey, it's vacation, right?

We then took a trolley ride through Tampa and now Bart is walking alone -- I'm just too tired and it is too hot and he walks three times as fast as I so I just slow him down and it's no fun for him to walk with me.

Exactly how pathetic would I be to go to bed at 8:00 p.m. while on vacation? Or is that what vacation is about?

No comments: