Friday, July 06, 2007

Too Much Fun

Our kids are getting tired and cranky. They have been having too much fun -- too many outings, not enough down time I suppose. Bart has planned another Friday Fun Day and the kids are having the hardest time getting up and gettin ready to go. Not doing any planning whatsoever and knowing that the plan is to leave at 8:50, 5 of the kids got up at 8:30 expecting a shower. Since nobody told me last night if they were planning to go, I didn't know who was going and didn't wake them up. Now nobody can find anything they need to where.

Sounds like we've been gone too much to get laundry done -- but it doesn't help that nobody brings their clothes to the washer and I have to search all over the house for them.

Several of them just want to stay home and I'll probably end up with all the hardest kids staying here and the helpful ones going and me getting nothing done.

Wow, don't I sound like an optimist?

Today on my docket I have to look forward to another round with a teenage daughter in regards to another stupid decision, clenaing up a dirty house, doing laundry, and spending the evening with everyone but Tony while Tony and Bart does the boy scout beef stand or something like that.

And not working on email for a couple days has been swamped with work. Yup, cheerful cheerful....

No comments: