Tuesday, March 27, 2018

My Bad....

After the "marathon" I came home and thought I updated everyone.  But apparently, the blog got neglected!  Sorry to those of you who don't follow me on Facebook and didn't donate -- I forgot about you!   Everyone else heard lots about the race.

But here you go.  I'll fill in what was on Facebook from Saturday until now.

On Saturday morning I walked with some of family members on a cold cloudy morning right here in Danville.  We had a good time.  I ended up walking 3.09 miles.... I know, weird number, but apparently you have to be int he inner circle to have it be an exact quarter mile on the track, and I was in the outer circles most of the time.  So, according to my fitbit, it was 3.09 miles.   Pretty cool huh?  We went out to lunch afterwards and had a great time.

Then Sunday morning at 4:22 a.m. I woke up in severe pain and an urge to urinate like nothing I'd experienced before.   I thought it was just a urinary infection and was standing at the door waiting for it to open at Urgent Care on Sunday morning at 8.   After an hour and a half, the Nurse Practitioner having seen the X-rays saying.   "you definitely have Kidney Stones -- more than I can count."  She gave me heavy drugs, told me to make a urologist appointment and sent me home.

I was miserable for 24 hours ... except when I was asleep and heavily medicated.  But today I'm much better.

Did that answer everything?

No comments: