Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This Has Been Making Me Laugh All Day Long

All day long in the car I kept chuckling to myself about this.

If you know me in person, you know that the last thing in the world I’m worried about is my appearance. With the exception of underwear, socks, and a pair of tennis shoes, I have spent a total of $18.00 on clothes this year. I know that because I vowed not to buy clothes until I lost 50 pounds after my surgery. I only violated this once, about 3 weeks ago, when I needed a new outfit to speak in. That outfit cost me $18.00.

Today I had a perm scheduled because I am tired of trying to find a comb in the morning to comb my hair, which I have to do if it is straight. Now I can use my fingers. I wear makeup when I speak and on Christmas Eve, but never mascara anymore, too much of a hassle. Basically I’m not attractive and I don’t care.

So, Mike got really mad at me this morning and blurted out the only insult that came to his mind.

“All you do all day is sit around trying to look pretty.”

if you know me in person, or even from the blog, you might have a small glimmer of just how hilarious that statement is.

No comments: