Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Foggy

The only way I can describe my current state of being is foggy.

Now if I had a lot of free time today, I could concentrate on making this post, describing my head and chest cold, or the flu, or whatever you want to call it, in a hilarious manner. However, I don’t have the time.

But right now I am living in a fog. There is no more medication in my system but I feel like their is. I am finding myself yawning and a little dizzy and certainly not coherent. I have showered and read the most important blogs this morning, but I am sitting here dazed, having trouble focussing.

Which is really unfortunate considering the fact that I have more to do today than usual and it requires me to be in top form.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey Claudia: Yuppers! You have the same crud I had. Unfortunatley, mine was during JUMYs. Today is my first day having coffee since Friday so you know just how icky I felt. I had the whole fever, cold sore, terrible headache thing. I'm back on the mend ... but feel a little "foggy" too. Get better Fletchers! Love from one of your Luvernian friends.