Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The End of a Long Day

It was a long day, but a pretty good one. I spent the day in the van again -- but had a great time shopping with John. He's so fun to be with when his meds are stable and he's feeling good about himself. He withdrew money from his account and we went clothes shopping. He is so proud to be spending money he has earned and we worked together to find some clothes he really liked and got good deals. We had lunch together and every moment we were together was just relaxing and fun. He took the news that we weren't going to be able to come this weekend well.

A post placement visit and the writing of a homestudy have consumed the rest of my day in addition to a trip over to the church to supervise my children while they had a pizza party. They actually did fine and would have without me there.

Tonight I'm tired, but it's been a good day.

No comments: