Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Deepest Apologies

I didn't blog today. I left at 8:15 to get gas before church and after church we left for Ricardo's soccer tournament -- I mean we RAN out of the church and he was still 20 minutes late. But I'm not going to let sports be more important than church -- it's a family value we try to reinforce often.

Got home at 6:45 and started working on Rand's graduation announcements again. The printer still will not work. I am beyond angry and frustrated. I have tried everything I can think of and it is not working.

If I have time I'll tell you the whole pathetic story of the Rand's graduation announcement saga. It will most likely take you to beyond angry, just like me. Or maybe it won't.

But I don't need stress about little things like this to add to bigger things.

So, I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger.... I'll do better, once I get these stupid announcements done.

No comments: