Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Next Big Thing

As you know, I am a person who wants to get everything I can out of life. And so I'm always looking for the next thing that will bring meaning, excitement, depth, etc. I'm also always looking for a challenge.

And so yesterday, when my friend Michelle mentioned NaNoWriMo to me again, I started thinking about how many I COULD write a novel. Since about 2008, I have had a novel in my head and apparently in 2016, that novel is going to all come out in November. One month, 50,000 words, that's the challenge. Michelle's going to write one....

Anybody want to do it with me?

Or is anyone interested in proofreading it for me once it's done?

My last two books I had volunteer editors and that worked very well :-)

More importantly though, I would love to have you participate with me for NaNoWriMo. Because as they say, the world needs your novel. Let me know your screen name in the app and we can be buddies... Just check it out here.

You have novel in your head, you just don't know it until you start writing.

I'm super excited to begin.......The rules say you have to wait until midnight on October 31st to begin.... and I can hardly wait! (except that I will wait until early November 1st. I don't stay up til midnight any more!)


No comments: