Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday Summary for August 19, 2017

Ever since I have started doing Saturday Summaries I have felt as though weeks go by way faster.  I'm sure it's my imagination, but it feels like it.

Sunday was a good day - - gym, church, lunch at home with the kids, the grandkids and a "friend."  Sunday night I went back up to Brookneal where I stayed and put in three very full days -- Monday and Tuesday in Lynchburg and Wednesday in Brookneal.   We had our all staff meeting and several of my coworkers bought my book, which was very encouraging.  And I love all staff meetings when we are all together.  It's just awesome.

Thursday I don't think I left the house here in Danville -- I stayed at my desk and caught up on all the work I was behind on.  Friday I was back up in Lynchburg for another full day of meetings and today after the gym and coffee, I have been at my desk again, trying to catch up.

Not sure much happened this week on the family front.   Dominyk moved his stuff back from Brookneal after resigning from his job there since he goes back to college full time Monday.  Salinda has been working 6 nights a week.  Gabby is loving 2nd grade.   I tried to take the grandkids to a baseball game last night but it ended up being a epic failure -- rain, delayed start, a "why won't you buy me candy 2 year old fit" and broken bobbleheads.   Sigh.

I had several conversations with my mom this week.  She is doing great and is just awesome.  I miss her.

I think that's all.   Sorry it's boring.

Buy my novel :-)

No comments: