Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Making me Feel Good

Tammy our friend blogged about us today. And it made me feel good.

Even though this is the cabinet system and it is totally not OK for people to do this (because they know we have no control), I think it would be fun if the worship team could lead the congregation in singing:

Oh won't you stay, just a little bit longer
Now please, please, please
Now hello, well are you going to

Oh won't you stay, just a little bit longer
Oh let me hear you say you will (say you will)

or something.

But they can’t.

And we can’t say we want to stay.

Because that’s not how the itinerant system works.

So, since they can’t sing it, Tammy’s blog made me feel good. I hope many others feel that way and just can’t say it because it’s not how it works.

Because it would really be a bummer if we left and they had a huge party, huh?

No comments: