Saturday, March 25, 2006

What to Do, What to Do

I SHOULD spend my day packing, sorting, decluttering, organizing, but I have so much to do for my jobs that I feel like I should be doing that instead. Because of the timing of the placements of the kids who have come to “my” families over the last year, the end of the month always has me scrambling to get post-placement visits done. It’s also preparation time for the “match bash” which always takes place the first Wed and Thurs of the month.

I thought that maybe, if the kids can entertain themselves for at least part of the day, I could get a head start on all that stuff and not be so stressed next week (especially when a full day is going to be spent gone to close on the house and Bart is going to be gone for 3 days).

It always works this way: when one major task is complete (taxes and financial aid) there is another one waiting for me. Life I guess.

No comments: