Sunday, March 12, 2006

Light at the End of the Tunnel

This morning, for this brief moment, I’m seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone got up like they were supposed to without too much argument. After church I am leaving until Friday when I then get to spend several hours alone with my husband and a night in a hotel. I get to share my story with people who get it at an adoption conference where nobody thinks you’re THAT weird.

And this week I get to see my awesome parents who, if you haven’t read about them, you should check out this post or this one or this one. Being with them does so much for me -- it reminds me of who I am, shows me who I want to be, gives me hope, and builds my faith. I can’t go wrong.

And besides, no matter what, there is no way this trip can be as bad as Houston.

No comments: