Wednesday, May 02, 2012

My Crazy World




When I woke up this morning and walked out of my bedroom I saw that someone had decided that Gizmo needed to have a monkey on his back. :-)


We are heading out today for three days. With PCA help we can make it work. We are house hunting today and then will be traveling five hours north of here for an all day training together. We'll drive half way back and then on Friday will be teaching all day followed by dinner out with an adoptive dad ....


Hopefully we'll come back with a good idea of which house we can buy because we need to get this wrapped up. We're supposed to be moving in less than 6 weeks!


Because I"m fun like that, I'm inviting you guys to join us vicariously on the house hunt. The

8 homes we are going to see today are on Pinterest

. So you can go there and join cool people like Lynne and give comments on which ones you like or don't like....


We will take them into consideration. :-)


Also, a wonderful family came to look at our house yesterday. I just loved them. I wished we would have met sooner because they seem like people who could have been good friends. They have 5 kids under 10 and another on the way and he is a pastor and is also Australian -- how cool is that? Anyway, we showed them around the house and would love to sell it to them. I liked them so much I wanted to give it to them, but my husband, though generous, sort of looked at me quizzically when I mentioned it


Wish us luck, pray for us, cross your fingers, send happy thoughts, or whatever it is you do when you want something good to happen....


And now I leave you with this thought, and this song to go around in your head again and again and again all day long....


My husband is so hilarious. Ever since we saw Elton he's been singing his songs. Yesterday I was treated to "Goodbye Norma's Spleen" with interesting lyrics. But the one that really messed with my head and had me suddenly bursting into song and laughing hysterically all day....


Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie


Bennie has Tourettes


Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie, Bennie,

1 comment:

Lifeofkaylen said...

Ha - Bennie has tourettes! That could be a fun version of the song! :)

5 kids under 10 sounds like 3 kids too many to me, but more power to them. I love that you considered giving them the house, so sweet of you!