Saturday, July 15, 2006

15 Minutes, $2.50, several calories, and 40 pieces of junk email later

Back at Dunn Brothers again. I feel guilty just sitting in here without buying anything, but to tell you the truth, the food at my house, made by Bart, is far superior to anything here. And i shouldn't be eating. But it's all in the display case, looking yummy when I walk in...

I really came to download some label templates for a project I'm working on in my office, and it's a good thing that I came for that because otherwise I'd be ticked. Only a couple of my blogging friends have updated their blogs, and all my email was junk. But Saturdays are usually like that.

i have a packed week coming up. Company for dinner tonight, "meet and greet" tomorrow night, trip to the Cities to pick up Salinda from Paula's after John's Sport's Physical on Monday, Three home visits in 3 different towns on Tuesday, a meeting with local adoption/foster care folks to plan a conference on Wednesday, a trip to Worthington to translate for a birthmom on Thursday, Bart's mother, sister, and aunt coming to visit for a few days either Thursday/Friday or Friday/Saturday, a psychiatrist appointment Friday, and then packing everyone to get ready to go where they go while we go to NACAC.

Just thinking about it makes my head spin. And hopefully somewhere in there, a technician who can fix the internet at the house so that Dunn Brothers can stop getting rich....

1 comment:

Marge said...

Okay, Claudia. Your last three blogs were sent from Dunn Bros! I am sitting here in Seldovia, Alaska, without electricity, washer, dryer, internet, cell phone service, and especially without Dunn Bros, and you write from Dunn Bros daily. It's driving me crazy! Actually, it is quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and great fun up here. And we are getting so healthy with eating salmon every night for dinner. See you in August. Are you keeping the neighborhood interesting?