Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Blur

I have been home for a total of about 1 waking hour today -- got up and got everyone ready, then went to church, came home for 15 and left for a 6 hour drive, got home and got some stuff ready for tonight. In 20 minutes a new group of "meet and greeters" will arrive.

Everyone is home now except John and Jimmy and since John did not do what he was supposed to do while we are gone, I am dreading the confrontation. He will say that he didn't do anything that we know he did, yada yada yada. But I still have 3 hours before he comes home and it is my goal, since I am way too sleep deprived for a confrontation, to wait a day to deal with everything. But I'm not always that good at keeping my mouth shut, so we'll see how that goes.

It's been a long time since I've been this tired.

No comments: