Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Million Avoidance Techniques

This morning it is quiet here. We didn’t get to bed until after midnight and I had to get up to greet the plumber by 8. He, the delivery person for our new Range and Refrigerator, and the electrician will all be here today.

Everyone is asleep and I told myself I was going to be doing our revised taxes this morning. I got them out and then it started to get a little complicated. I then realized, “Hey, Bart has to sign these. I can’t mail them until Saturday anyway!” and they are now put away.

I’ve got a zillion errands to run today, including the grocery store since I have to cook for the next three days. Since this is our year for mechanical nightmares, Bart dropped his powerbook and now the screen isn’t working. I need to take some stuff to the land fill so that I can drive the old van (I let Kyle and Bart take the good vehicles on their trips.

Oh My I think the fridge is already here!!! I need to go clean out the old one and everyone is still asleep and nobody could help. They werent supposed to be here until 9!

No comments: