Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

Taking off for the airport soon -- flying into Detroit, then heading to Toledo.... Strategic planning at Adopt America this week and then I'll be speaking on Saturday at a fun event to promote the book.

I"ll be meeting Matt, my co-author, for the first time. Pray for me.

Actually, maybe you should be praying for him!

I may have some airport time to blog more today but wanted to keep you updated as to my whereabouts.

Last thing we need is people panicking. ;-)

All seems fine here. Mr. Suspendo goes back to school today...

and get this! Tony, who failed 5 classes last year, has finally decided to care about school. As of right now his quarter grades don't include a D or an F, finally qualifying him for Driver's Ed, which in and of itself is a bit alarming, but I'm actually very pleased that he is working so hard.

Oh, and Salinda, Gabby AND Henry are currently here. Henry is going to look for jobs in Mankato again I guess.

But as I say, if you don't like what is happening in their relationship, hang around for a few hours and it will change :-)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: