Saturday, December 11, 2010

Is Emotional Instability Contagious?

I slept a long time last night. Anesthesia might have been lodged in my system. I wish I would have stayed in bed.

We are completely snowed in. As in street not plowed, Mall closed, completely snowed in. Sadie and Ricardo can't get home. Kari and the Coffees can't get here for dinner. And I have become the target of Dominyk's obsession and it is not nice. He has been repeating horrible things to me now for about 2 hours. Tony is defiant, he, Rand and Jimmy started the day arguing with me and each other... it's not fun being trapped inside a home with people who are emotionally unstable...

Bart has been able to sleep and rest in the midst of it all. I cannot. I just endure. I realize that in some families this might be a fun adventure. Today, in ours, it's not.

I'm feeling a bit emotionally unstable myself at the moment, but the nice piece is that i have the resources necessary to turn things around.... when I'm ready.

;-)

No comments: