Friday, March 16, 2012

I had trouble falling asleep. YAY!!!!!

I'm sort of feeling energetic this morning. I am hesitant to say that I am completely back to normal, but I am feeling much more energetic than I have been in a while. I have actually done something this morning besides get the kids off to school, which is certainly all I've been able to do for several mornings.

Last night I had trouble falling asleep. This is the second night in a row. I used to hate that, but it beats being so tired that I couldn't get rested even after 10 hours at night and an afternoon nap!

So, let's just hope this sticks. Next week I'm adding exercise back into my life and who knows, I may even experiment with the whole Wheat Belly concept because Kari relentlessly pushes it and because Brenda McCreight has mentioned it, which Kari felt would definitely have me jumping on board..

As for now though I'm just going to enjoy feeling a bit better and take one day at a time....

No comments: