Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Not Gonna Let it Happen


If you are wondering where I have been, I went on vacation!  I didn't even take my computer.  Bart and I flew to Minnesota to spend time with my mom, our kids and our grandkids.  We had a great time and made some wonderful memories.

However, as always happens when we are away, a couple things came creeping in from the home front to attempt to steal our joy.   We decided it would be less stressful if we let Dominyk drive Bart's car than for him to be here driving his truck with a bad tire that he was obsessing about.  So of course, he was driving the car when he hit the deer......

And one of our other kids either told a whopper of a lie or is telling the truth which would be even worse.  I had the school calling me.... which hasn't happened in a long time.

But I decided in the midst of all that was happening, that I wasn't going to let it happen -- I wasn't going to let things steal my joy.  

What's poking it's ugly head into your world threatening to steal your joy?  Sing this song a few times today and I guarantee that you will find your joy returning... because it's there, underneath it all, not matter what.

No comments: