Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Exodus


Apparently the new pattern is a mass exodus by almost everyone on weekends. Thursday night we had 14 people here overnight. Last night it was 7. Everyone is off at friends doing what appears to be legitimate things. Henry, Salinda and Gabby are going to his house on weekends now and spending the weekends here. WHich reminds me. I haven't posted a picture of Gabby on the blog for a while, so there you go...

So this morning I got up and exercised, fields are too wet for football, so no game for Wilson and I am sitting at my desk with a list of projects that must be finished before I head to Seattle on Monday. I would love to come back to a clean desk, which would require cleaning it off before I leave. On my desks are the tacky giveaway books that i need to declare winners for and get in the mail. Sorry for the delay on that one.

There are a long list of reasons for me to be crabby this morning but I'm trying to ignore them all and focus on what needs to be done. I am having a very low motivation morning.....

But the world keeps on spinning around and I can't exactly get off right now... so onward ho!

No comments: