Saturday, August 05, 2017

Saturday Summary August 5, 2017

Well that week flew by!  Let's see.... Bart and I did go to Greensboro but we did not get haircuts.  We did, however, have a very nice lunch.

Church Sunday was good..... went out to lunch with Salinda and her kids (Wilson had to work and Dom had to take him) and the rest of the day was pretty low key.  I drove back to Brookneal Sunday night and then worked really hard, pushing myself more than I have in a long time.  Wednesday night Bart and I met Wilson for dinner.....

Went to the gym every morning Thursday-Saturday, had coffee with my friend Cathy on Thursday, and then dinner out with Bart Thursday night.  

Friday -- back to Lynchburg for more meetings and then back here.... actually cooked dinner last night.

Today we headed to a state park for a work picnic and here I am typing this.

Not feeling that great about life at the moment.   Fell off the wagon with the diet a couple days ago.  Trying to hop on quickly but Bart made these chocolate chip cookies....

Feeling a bit resentful, which I need to fix.

Not feeling like working for sure but have things I should be doing.

Hmm.....   I think I'll stop writing now :-)

No comments: