Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Almost All Falling Together

Sorry for not blogging. It's been a marathon weekend pretty much completely consumed by packing, cleaning, sorting, etc. We didn't even make it to church.... I know. Naughty.

Today the moving truck came and things went surprisingly well. A Big Shout Out and many thanks to those who stopped by to say hi or to help clean or pack. Most of them don't want to be mentioned but we could never have done it without everyone. We were actually out by 4--- I was really surprised.

Tonight we are at a hotel and tomorrow the truck will be unloaded. Our kids that were home (Dominyk, Wilson and Jimmy) and Rand who stopped by -- were a huge help today.

Mike has had two different apartments fall through this week... so he still has no place to live.... and his son Aiden Jay, though due tomorrow, apparently has no intentions on leaving his safe warm place and entering the world any time soon.

As I left the house this afternoon I was reminded of the many things that have happened there, good and bad. I was reminded of our many wonderful friends who have been with us through the good and the bad. And the song below popped into my mind once again. And I confess to crying....



Never once did we ever walk alone....

Never once did You leave us on our own

You are faithful, God You are faithful....

No comments: