Monday, October 18, 2010

Trying to keep up

I could go through all the details as to why Gabby is now here with Salinda when on Saturday night she wasn't, but I would not be able to offer a factual accounting without opinions. And since I no longer know how many people who are involved in the situation are reading my blog I will simply leave out all details.

SOmetimes I can't keep up with the drama around here. And I really hate drama. I managed to avoid it most of my life and now I seem to be drowning in it some days.

But this is the start of a fresh week and I've been to the Y -- had a great workout with Kari -- and am now ready to face the pile of work ahead of me.

But first, Wilson and I are taking everyone to school and heading to the dentist.

As always, so much to do, so little time...

No comments: