Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Clicking Some Things Off of the Never Ending List


Calm Morning -- Jimmy and Dominyk walked to the church -- Tony had a PCA working with him -- Sadie at a friend's overnight -- Salinda sobered by my "some day you're going to run out of makeup" speech is acting decent -- Mike here ironing something on a shirt and having lunch -- Rand running errands for me -- Ricardo lying low as usual.

This morning I'm taking care of details, keeping up with work stuff, preparing for the unpleasantries of the afternoon...

I'm also hopping back to my new Iphoto program, part of ILife 08, and organizing old pictures. I must say, their new "organize by event" feature is really sweet.

I'm selecting some photos from the past to share with you ... like this one from 2005.

No comments: