Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just When You Think You Can Breathe for a Moment.

So, Mike apparently is living in another town. Salinda is saying she's done with her rebellious streak -- at least for now. So I feel like maybe I can breathe a bit and have a few down days.

But tonight John calls to let me know that he got a call from his worker saying that they are planning to move him out of the only place he's done well in his life back into foster care or an independent living program by January. I need to call and find out what is really happening -- as sometimes John gets confused -- but it looks to me like the county has decided to close his case the day he turns 18 and not keep him until he finishes high school.

I'm sure the plan will be to move him back to our town, which I'm not sure would be a good plan.

So now I have something new to worry about.

And this is the way it goes...

No comments: