Saturday, August 11, 2007

You'd Never Believe it if You Were Here

If you were in our home you would be quite surprised tonight. Bart already touched on it but there are a lot of misperceptions about large families. Kyle is home this weekend and Tony is back, so we had 10 people for dinner.

But then dinner was over and I am completely alone in my bedroom watching a 2003 romance movie on TV and blogging. Kyle, Bart and Ricardo ahve gone to a movie. Rand and Jimmy decided to go to the batting cages and they dropped off Tony and Sadie at the mall. Salinda is sulking and I know I won't hear from her, and for this moment, Dominyk is happy to have a TV to himself.

So, the chaos of a large family tonight just simply is non-existent. If you came here you'd never know that this was supposed to be an "out of control place."

I'm getting more rational about Salinda and am going to work hard to separate myself from her drama and pray hard that she will navigate this difficult time in her life.

I am more at peace... but still quite tired.

No comments: