Thursday, August 09, 2007

Relief

I finished my unpleasant work meeting and, as it usually is, it wasn't as unpleasant as I had imagined it would be. In a half hour we move on and Bart and I have yet another night meeting. It feels like we've hardly been with the kids lately, but that will change.

Tony wants to come home. Turns out his tick bite has turned into cellulitis. I could post pictures. Anyone want to see them?

Having Tony here requires a great deal more supervision for everyone as he is an instigator, but to tell you the truth, I've missed the little bugger.

So, his return, after 2 1/2 weeks of him being gone, will be an interesting adjustment.

We're off to visit with our social worker. Again, read between the lines.


And Bart wrote very eloquently again today... amazing what a great writer he is.

He posted earlier this morning as well..

And just now, as I was checking it, he blogged for the third time today.

Amazing.

No comments: