Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I can't think of a creative title

Already up and been to the YMCA. Came home at 7:40 to find that Rand had not gotten up and he had an 8:00 class. I feel bad for the people sitting next to him because his 2 minutes shower on a body that big (He's 6'5" and weighs 350+) probably didn't cover it.

Poor thing. The professors didn't follow his class schedule yesterday and he's confused. His books weigh a ton and last night he lost the piece of paper that he had written his assignments on. I gave him some suggestions, but for the most part all he wanted to do was tell me why all this stuff had to happen and he could do nothing about it.

I'm heading out for the whole morning. Have a home visit.

Heard about a disturbing work situation yesterday -- actually two of them, so I am going to need to deal with that. We also need haircuts -- at least 5 of us, so that may be the project for this evening.

Better head out. At least i'll be able to check my email on my Iphone. (First 8 minutes of my workout this morning was reading my email from the exercize bike -- then I listened to a podcast of the Bible in a year.... made it go by fairly fast. See, I told you I NEEDED an Iphone).

No comments: