Friday, August 17, 2007

The Result of My Rant

My rant this morning has spurred on a personal goal of getting every church in my area and every church that my blog readers attend to promote, celebrate, and recognize adoption at least once between now and the end of November 2007.

So, as soon as you have a plan for your church or if you know of a church doing something, let me know and I will post it on the new blog, which is located here.

If you will just take on this ONE thing -- we can work together to make sure that the word gest out that it is NOT okay that 60 million Christians can't adopt 115,000 kids.....

2 comments:

FosterAbba said...

By the way, we ranted on this topic on our blog as well. I am, regrettably, not as polite as you.

http://fosterparentmaze.blogspot.com/2007/08/religious-hypocrites.html

Claudia said...

To FosterAbba I say: Sometimes I'm more polite than I want to be.

To the "rest of us" who do claim to be Christians, I would hope that her comments would motivate us to do more in getting the church to step up to the plate.