Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Lunch Date


I needed to run some more errands... I got clothes sizes for our two new boys and I wanted to hit the clearance racks and see what I could find. I invited Ricardo to join me and for the first time he said yes. Just me, and him, and the store, and lunch.

Did we hit the jackpot! Nikes, Reebox, and Adidas shorts for $4.00 each. Shirts for $3.60. I couldnt' even pay shipping on them for that if I bought them on ebay for a penney. I was tempted to by the entire rack and send them to people I know....but I only bought a fourth of the rack. Ricardo was pretty glad he came with me because he ended up finding a whole bunch of stuff he liked.

We then had some lunch...a HUGE burrito from Chipotle, something he and I both enjoy. He didn't say a lot but it was fun to be with him.

We ran another errand and now he and I are the only ones home. It is so quiet here....

No comments: