Friday, August 31, 2007

An Hour of Blogs and Blogging

Well, I've been up for an hour and I had to catch up on everyones life. So I read a great post by Kari about school and kids with FASD. Then I read all about Bart's trip and his feelings about that that he hadn't even shared with me yet. Then I had to update everyone and let them know about how I almost enjoyed my workout this morning at the YMCA. And, the scripture passage I listened to at the Y on my Iphone was so awesome and appropriate for me that I had to blog about that too

So, an hour later and I'm still in the blogosphere. Need to get back to real life.

Haircuts and some shopping are in line for today. This is the best time of the year to buy summer clothes -- I usually get quite a bit and store them until next year. Did that last winter too, and we'll get those out soon. And this year the kids are taking their lunches, so I need to shop for that stuff. School finally starts for the high schoolers Tuesday and everyone else on Thursday.

ANd I have many projects for work that will be done one hour at a time from now throughout the weekend.

No comments: