Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Literally Have Only 5 Minutes

SO, do I have a good excuse for not blogging? Here's quick summary for the last 46 hours.

Church, lunch after church -- fundraiser for kids next missions trip -- Isaac came over and I rocked him to sleep and then of course couldn't move for a while. ;-) Then had to find everything and pack which was slow going. Finally left at 5:45 -- I crashed when I arrived at 7:30 and then got up a little later to finish some emails, went back to bed. Got up at 6:15 as I had to be at the training I was doing at 7. Trained from then untikl we were done at 5:45. Then drove to take Kyle and CHristy to dinner, back to the hotel arriving here at 8:30. Crashed gain for an hour and got up to work for a couple, then back to bed.

Up now to drive 75 minutes to a meeting.

Things are going to slow down. They have to. This is nuts. But I have all this scheduled.... once I complete them I'm going to be much more careful with my scheduling.

i'm WAY too old for this. Hope everyone is ok -- haven't even had time to check your blogs!

No comments: