Saturday, December 31, 2011

Slowly But Surely

I accomplished something this past week. I made it to the Y five days in a row. I pretty much didn't accomplish much else. I worked several hours, I guess, but less than usual as I had some vacation time to use up by the end of the year. But I ended up spending a lot of time basically just shooting angry birds or mindlessly skipping around the internet. I'm hoping my motivation returns.

I have been resting a lot too, trying not to overdo things at least until I meet with the cardiologist on Tuesday. Health issues are annoying to me -- a distraction, and I'm not happy to be having them.

We finally have some snow and ice in Minnesota after an unseasonably warm few months. I'm content to sit in my office and attempt to get organized for the year.

So... Happy new Year's Eve, everyone!

No comments: