Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One Step at a TIme

As you can see by the pictures, we had a good Christmas. It was fun seeing everyone and the kids seemed grateful enough. We still have two that cannot hold it together at all ... the cursing and the arguing is beyond annoying -- but most of the rest of the kids have gotten mature enough to respond appropriately.

Whenever I have a day or two off from work I find myself paying attention to the zillion projects that I should be doing around the house, with the kids, or in regards to my other endeavors that I don't have time for (bookkeeping for the company, book marketing and promotion, etc.)

I have started going back to the Y with Kari this week -- my health is at an all time low. I go back to the doctor today to see about the whole A-Fib thing. Hopefully we're going to come up with a better solution than the past few weeks.

I have to keep reminding myself that I need to just take one step at a time. Even though the Baby Steps Out blog has been up for two weeks now and I'm reminding folks every day to take things one step at a time, sometimes I forget to do so.

Today we are going up near where Salinda lives to take her and Gabby (and hopefully Henry) out to celebrate Gabby's birthday which is on Thursday. Hard to believe she is two already.

2012 is going to be quite the year for us. I need to take deep breaths and remind myself to take it one step at a time.

No comments: