Sunday, June 25, 2017

Saturday Summary on Sunday



I'm not confused really.  I know it's not Saturday.  It's been a while since I've posted a Saturday summary, and in fact Saturday Summaries aren't often on Saturdays anymore.  But that's ok, right?  The point is to give people who care an update on what's going on with us.

So, what's going on with us?  Well, last weekend Bart and I got away for our anniversary thanks to the United Methodist Church hosting annual conference in Hampton, VA (which is very near the beach).  We stayed in a  lovely hotel on the marina, and Bart went to meetings and I worked from the hotel and read and watched Netflix and relaxed.  It was quite nice.

Everyone seems to be doing fairly well right now as far as we know.  Tomorrow our grandson Silas turns 4 and today some of our kids are helping celebrate that in Minnesota.   Jimmy asked if he could move here, Tony said he was moving out of where he is in MN but then didn't, Dominyk threw out his shoulder and had to go to urgent care, Salinda and Wilson are working a lot....Like I said, nothing excited.

EXCEPT....

MY NOVEL IS DONE and should be here in a little over a week.  So I spent this weekend (when I wasn't in Greensboro with Bart) finishing the book and ordering it, and getting the website done so you can pre-order your copy of the book.

So here's the what it looks like....


If you preorder it you can save $$$.   So, here's the link to order!


No comments: