Tuesday, July 08, 2008

All's Well that Ends Well

Contrary to my prediction, Salinda was in a decent mood all afternoon. She went to therapy, came home and helped me at the laundromat to pay off some of her debt, and then went to hang out with another one of her friends. She was pleasant and cooperative for the most part. And she's spending the night over there -- a good safe place with decent parents who make sure they behave. So I can relax.

Heading to bed soon. Jimmy had an interview today and the manager let me sit in on it with him to explain some of the questions to him. When they were interpreted he did very well. He would never have made it through the first question without my help though.

By friday we should know if he is hired. He really wants to work, has a good work ethic, and is pretty repsonsible, so I hope he gets it. He needs something to do.

Meanwhile Rand has kept his job at Hyvee for about 8 weeks, which is good for him. He seems to enjoy it and fits in fairly well.

Dominyk is starting new meds. Hopefully they will slow down his weight gain.

Sadie is still earning lots of money and having a great summer.

And my PCAs are still my heros.

That's the update.

And it's all good at the Fletcher's tonight

No comments: